Tuesday 28 September 2010

Ideas for a rainy day...

I'm taking some time off at the moment and yesterday, I couldn't believe my luck. Warm Sun, a calm breeze and relatively clean friendly waves. When I woke up and peeled back the curtains today however, I had to wonder if I'd imagined the whole day. Greeted with grey, wet and windy weather, I felt like was in another world. I wondered what to do. I'm pretty rubbish at doing nothing and the surf today is less than inspiring, I'm reading a new book I picked up in Gul Falmouth, but to really burn off the bleak weather why not disappear into the California Surf project, basically a travel diary of two friends who travel the coast of California in a van, surfing all the spots they stumble upon on the way. There is also a free DVD of the journey included with the book!
This is just one of a range of new books in store now.

Click the pic to see the 'California Surf Project' blog...

Happy reading, ignore the bad weather, James.

2 comments:

  1. You can't officially call it a holiday if you're still blogging! But I admire your commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, married to my job! I don't mind the blogging, especially if I have something write...

    ReplyDelete